Wednesday, November 12

Wordless Wednesday

Pictures from our Hayride/Bonfire this weekend. We went to Carl and Debbie's they have been friends of my parents since we moved to Leavenworth over 25yrs ago. My bro and I played with their kids growing up. It was just their family and ours, it was nice. Cold, freezing in fact, but fun. Well fun for the kids, I had to wrestle Delilah the whole time because she wanted down. Green lost like 3 hotdogs in the fire and ate 3 more. Sophia had her first smore and loved it, but hated that it was sticky. After hotdogs and smores we went on the hay ride. The kids wanted to go again, but Delilah was DONE!






I bought her this new coat and hat that same day (Saturday) I couldn't find the coats that Lilly, Aidan, or Sophia wore at a year old. Funny, because I usually keep all coats unless they are worn out. It's really much warmer than it looks, it's a wool blend. Meme took all the pics for me since I stupidly left mine in the van, WAY up by the house.

No comments: