Saturday, March 8

My first MeMe (s)

I have been meaning to do the MeMes Allie and J invented and since Kiki tagged me for one also I will do all three here today.

_____________________________________________

Allie @ Friday Night Ambulance asked everyone to do her invented MeMe.

First, choose your favorite picture of yourself, it can be from anything but be sure to choose a special one, with meaning.





Second, answer these questions about that photo, be as honest as you can.

1) Why is this your favorite picture of yourself? Because look at me! I was hot! I had nice legs, a good ass, the only makeup I had on was a little lip stick, and my eyes were killer. It's tattered because it has been in Kale's wallet since we met almost 10 years ago. It's his favorite of me too.
2) Where were you in the picture and what were you doing? I was in downtown Leavenworth getting my Senior pictures taken.
3) Is anyone else in the picture with you, if so, who are they? Nope just little ol' me.
4) When was the picture taken? How old were you? It was taken the summer of 1997 and I was 17 years old, still a virgin, and excited about growing up.
5) When you look at the picture how does it make you feel? Sad and happy. Mostly sad because I so don't look like that anymore and never will. Also sad because I really didn't realize how pretty I was back then. And happy because it reminds me of my innocence and youth. (Not that I am anywhere near old.)

Last, encourage your friends that blog to do the same. You don't have to tag anyone but if you see this and you want to do it, then do it.

______________________________________________

Now the MeMe invented by J @ I'm A Trouble Maker.

If the shoe was on the other foot....
1. Name your favorite pair of shoes, and why they are your fav. Hmm, I guess my black leather sandals. They are comfy and cute.

2. What is the most you have ever paid for a pair of shoes? (Please include brand and style!) I am pretty boring with shoes. The most I have paid is $35 for a pair of Baker's closed toed, high heeled, Mary Janes. I didn't even like them, but I had to have closed toed shoes for my new job and they were all I could find that I liked.

3. What is your sexiest pair of shoes? I have a cute pair of high heels that fit me now, I guess they would be sexiest. I wear comfy shoes, not pretty.

4. Do you have shoes in your closet that you do not wear? Tons. Anything with a high heel.

5. What is your favorite brand of shoes, and why? I don't buy brands for me, but for the girls I like Skechers a lot.

6. What size shoe do you wear? Almost always and 8 now. I used to wear a 7 before my children.

7. What is your next intended shoe purchase? I intend to find new brown and black leather sandals, it's an endless summer journey of mine.

__________________________________________

Kiki at Good Intentions tagged me for this MeMe. So here goes.....

Here are the rules:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written.

Link one must be about family: You Wish You Had A Chinese Brother Like Me
Link two must be about friends: Thinking
Link three must be about yourself: 25 Things About Me
Link four must be about something you love: The Anniversary Post
Link five can be about anything you choose: Dear...

Post your five links and then tag five (or more) other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

I tag:
Well since only 5 people besides Kiki have read my blog I tag them. (Well Marie @ MeMarie Lane reads also, but she has sworn off MeMes.)

Allie @ Friday Night Ambulance
J @ I'm a Trouble Maker
Betsy Booms @ Crazy Man Jones
Jennifer @ Crazy, Magic, Sometimes Hectic, Beautiful LIFE
My Bestest Buddy @ Notes from the nut house

______________________________________________

Kiki also asked everyone to answer a few questions about why you blog. So here goes....


What prompted you to start blogging? I started honestly because I get bored. I have to sit on the couch holding Delilah a lot and I have become a master at one handed typing, so I figured why not? Plus I read a few other blogs and wanted to post comments without being annomous all the time.

How did you come up with your blogs name? Well I picked it because I have four daughters and when people see me and my four daughters they seemingly feel sorry for me. They say things like Oh you tried four times and didn't get the boy and Wow four girls I don't want to be you when they are all teenagers. So I am now The Poor Broad w/ Four Daughters.

Does/Do your family/friends know about your blog? My husband knows, but has no idea how to find it. My best friend knows, but only because she saw a comment I left on her SIL's (Marie @ MeMarie Lane) blog. Other than that no one else knows and I really don't want them too. I am not big into sharing my private thoughts with my family, they have no idea what kind of lunatic I can be. Perfect strangers? Fine.

Any challenges (stalkers, strange comments, obnoxious comments)? Not so far, I've only been doing it for a month and a half. Give it sometime and someone might find me and hate me or love me just a little too much.

What else do you want to share?
I do post pictures, because I think my kids are really cute and I like to hear that they are really cute. ;P (So make sure you comment on how cute they are from now on!) ;P I don't use my last name but I am not sure it would be that hard to find me. And I don't use anyone outside of my family and fellow bloggers real names on here, I think it would be inappropriate. I probably will never discuss religion or politics, they are just too touchy for me. I try not to curse too much so I don't offend anyone. I really curse like a drunken sailor most of the time, well it depends on the company I am keeping. I bitch a lot about my husband, most of it is venting. Same goes for my MIL.

Well that's really all I can think of.

3 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

I like that picture too! You are so cute!

Stephanie said...

Why thank you! :)

KiKi said...

Oh, boo hoo - you haven't had your boy... there's no eyeroll emoticon so I'll settle for (00)

That is a fabtastic pic.