Friday, March 7

Fun Filled Day.....and it's only 10am

Delilah has taken to waking me everyday before 7am and making sure that I can't get back to sleep before it's time to get up. This morning she was even more rude, she feel asleep just as I had to get up and I had to go wake her up to take the girls to school. That breaks on of my rules Never wake a sleeping baby.

After we got home from dropping them off, I lost track of time reading blogs and was nearly late leaving for Delilah's doctor's appointment. Oh and It's freaking snowing, AGAIN! I swear, I thought I moved away from MA. As I was going down the hill I started to slide and had to run the stop sign to avoid sliding right into the ditch. I am okay driving on snow or ice unless 2 minutes into my drive I have something like that happen. At least I don't panic and I know how to correct myself without creating more problems.

We got to the clinic and her appointment is for next week. SHIT! Kale makes her another one for this afternoon, but it's not with the doctor I trust. So I have him cancel it and I talk to the doctor's nurse. She assures me I am doing everything right for treating her pneumonia. Which is all I really wanted to know. So we go home, Delilah screeching all the way there.

I get home and make her a bottle. Walk into the living room and see something weird on the carpet. Upon closer inspection and a poke of my finger, I find out it's Aidan's fish Rainbow. Stupid F*ing cat ate only the head and left the rest on the floor for me to clean up. He could have at least had the decency to finish the meal and just left me wondering where the fish had gone (like I wouldn't have known). (As I was finishing typing this he actually went over to where he left the damn thing and gave me a dirty look as if to say I was gonna finish that!)

It can only get better from here, RIGHT???

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

sorry to hear that you aren't getting any sleep. that sucks. :( i have done that before with appts and i just beg them to see me while i'm there. and they do, well i have only done it once so they did see me.
snow again... that sucks. i'm all for global warming... forget snow ever happened. that would be fine with me.
sorry to hear about your daughters fish. i hope you get anohter one or that she isn't that upset. damn cat!!
have a good one, or at least a better one.
hugs, jenn

KiKi said...

Er... right.

And if not, it's the weekend. HUGS.

Stephanie said...

Yeah your probably right, won't get much better from here. But the sun's coming out, so here's hoping.

Aidan can go one or two ways with this fish thing. She will either think it's funny (disturbing I know) or be completely crushed and demand a new one. Honestly I am hoping for option #1, I hate cleaning fish bowls and I didn't even buy the stupid thing. My sil got sick of cleaning the bowl and gave it to Aidan. Don't worry I have retaliation in mind for when Alan (nephew) is older. ;)