Monday, December 8

Anemia?

I am not sure why, but I am tired all the time again. It may be low iron again, who knows. It must not be that bad yet as I am not craving ice like last time. I am just dragging a** all the time right now.

Delilah is very nearly always sleeping through the night now. Except for Saturday night, when she screamed, screeched, and in general threw a huge temper tantrum until 1am. Of course it was a night that I was so tired I had put myself into bed early to then be wrenched out of my bed to the sound of her screeching, just after I had fallen asleep of course. Last night she was kind, I drug myself to bed at 10pm, I only lasted that long because Kale called at 9:30pm when I was about to go to bed. I didn't hear a peep out of her all night, slept straight through the night. I hit my snooze twice before I finally heard her awake and decided if we were going to be out the door on time I needed to be up.

------------------------------

It's only 8 days now until Kale arrives home. We haven't told the girls an exact date of his arrival and won't. He gets in so late on the 16th that there was no point in telling them he'd be home that night. He will surprise them by waking them up in the morning. I hope Delilah doesn't scream too much or I won't be able to sleep in. Hopefully he will have remembered what it takes to get the four of them ready and out the door in time for school. I am not sure he has ever even done it with all four of them. He will be fine I am sure, if not hopefully he's a quick study (he's not though).

I am almost fully done with my Christmas shopping. I need to get something more for my mother and something more for Meme. The girls have way too much, all except Delilah. I can't bring myself to buy her many toys, she doesn't play with any of the ones she already owns.

I will be checking in on everyone today. Sorry I have been neglectful recently.

5 comments:

Memarie Lane said...

How exciting! Maybe having him back around will energize you. ;)

United Studies said...

I agree with Marie. If Peter were gone for as long as Kale, I'd be down in the dumps.

Stephanie said...

I sure hope you both are right, if not I won't make it through the 16 days of him being home. We have so much to do, I am tired just thinking of it.

United Studies said...

It could also be anemia. I am anemic and have hypoglycemia, a terrible combination. I can always tell when my iron and sugar levels are down, because I feel awful for a day or two.

Stephanie said...

It probably is my anemia coming back, I don't think it ever leaves, but usually it only gets noticed while I am pregnant. It's been over a year since Delilah was born and it was just before that when I had my transfusion and was taking my iron pills religiously. I stopped taking my vitamins a few mths back, I started back up yesterday. Hopefully that will help, I am just always so tired.