Friday, January 2

Excitement

When I find something that excites me it tends to consume me. It gives me something to think about other than how sad I am Kale is gone. For awhile I was excited about him coming, I was excited about Christmas, this past summer I was excited about all my trips/plans. I always need something to occupy my thoughts. Right now it's the excitement over the prospect of buying our first home.

We already picked it out, hopefully it will still be there in six months. If it's not, I am sure we will find something equally as nice or I will have gotten over this all together and change my mind. Which will drive Kale crazy, because I do this a lot. But right now, I am super excited. I have already been mentally picking out colors for each room. I have begun picking out furniture for the rooms that will be left empty (eat-in kitchen and formal living room). Thinking about what I would do down the road like redoing the master bathroom and changing the flooring in the living room, dining room, and bedrooms. This will keep me going for a couple of months.

Hope everyone had a good time on New Year's Eve! I was on the phone with K until 1am. Woo Hoo! :P

2 comments:

Memarie Lane said...

I'm the same way, I always have to have some event to look forward to.

Jennifer said...

i'm soooo glad that you found something to keep you busy from missing Kale too much. :) buying a home is awesome and so much fun but also can be a headache some times, but i'm sure you know that. but the fun and excitement definitely out weight the bad. :)

i wanted to move so bad and talked about it so much... then we moved here and i'm happy but I am already talking about "when we sell the house.... " ahhhhh does it ever end?? I do like this house, but I think I could like another one better and more... lol

good luck and can't wait to see what you have in mind for colors and stuff. :) you should post some pics of your ideas. I'd love to see them. :)

xxoxoxoxooxxx