Wednesday, December 10

Wordless Wednesday


Here's Lilly modeling the dress K made for her, it fits perfectly.


K also made this cape, but she intended it for Abby. It was far too big for her, so Aidan benefits from this fact. Aidan likes that she looks like Little Red Riding Hood. I may use it for her Halloween costume next year.


Sophia in the dress K made for her. It wasn't originally intended to be for our family picture, but now that I changed colors it's perfect.



She wanted to take the pictures outside even though it was only 28 degrees outside with a wind chill of 18.


Some days she can be such a ham.


This was while we were waiting in line to pay at Kohl's this past Saturday. It wasn't quite Black Friday long, but it took a good 20mins to get through the line.



I received my dress in the mail today and it fits. :) Although a little big in the bust, as usual. Apparently most people my size have considerably larger breasts. It's the last place I gain weight and the first place I lose it. :( I am at peace with my size now, I don't like it, but I am at peace with it.

Judy is sending a dress she had bought for Aidan, it should be here tomorrow. She thinks it will be perfect for our family picture, I haven't seen it yet so I am hoping she is right. Delilah's is not my favorite, but it will work. Hers is a brown corduroy jumper dress with flowers printed in lots of colors on it. It also has a pink shirt underneath. I saw one I liked better, but I didn't want to shell out $24 for a dress and another $17 for the sweater. I can't do it right now, I am saving our extra money for activities while Kale is here.

Hope you all had a great day!

2 comments:

United Studies said...

Cute overload!!

I am with you on the breast issue. There are so many cute outfits and dresses I would love to be able to wear, but require bigger breasts. I am not able to wear strapless anything because I have no boobs to hold up the fabric.

Jennifer said...

awww. the dresses look GREAT!! K did an excellent job!! i like the cape too!! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how adorable the girls all look... as always!! :)

i so wish my kids, or at least my girls, would sleep in the stroller while I shop or pay. what a dream that would be. :)

i know you must be so excited for Kale to come home!! wow. getting close!!

I hope the dress that Judy got is perfect for pictures. you'll have to let us all know.

have a good one!!
xoxoox