Friday, February 1

Dear Jackass at JC Penney's

Dear Jackass at Jc Penney's,

I am sorry that the site of my 2 year old daughter with a pacifier in her mouth offended you so. I am so very sorry it offended you so much you felt the need to let me know about your own parenting techniques. You were very lucky I was tired and in shock at your blatent rudeness. I didn't ask your opinion on my decision to allow my child to continue to use her pacifier. As a matter of fact I don't remember procreating with you, so really this subject is NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUISNESS! I don't care you took your sons pacifier away when he was only a year old. I didn't ask. And the rude look of disgust you gave me when I confirmed that yes indeed my child is in fact 2 like you thought, not necessary. I am glad I was able to be a bigger person than you and not stoop down to your level of rudeness and properly bite your head off. I am very proud that I didn't feel the need to explain to you that it was late afternoon and she hadn't napped yet, which bedtime is the only time she is usually allowed to have her "paciey". So to you sir, cashier at JC Penney's, please f*off and next time try and keep from talking out of your arse.

Sincerely,
Very tired mommy who had drug a 2yr old and 5mth old all over creation today

3 comments:

KiKi said...

Don't you just hate unsolicited advice? Especially from strangers. What a world class a-hole.

Stephanie said...

Yes and the bluntness from this guy is what shocked me most. I am used to over 50 women who give their opinions in a backhanded way.

Memarie Lane said...

Boy have I been there!