Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentines Day!





I am not a romantic person, so Valentine's Day doesn't do much for me. It is a good excuse to dress my kids up. Today Aidan has her Sock Hop and my MIL made her the poodle skirt just for the occasion. After the Kansas Day fit -she was told she could dress as Dorothy, a prairie girl, or a cowgirl, she of couse choose the only one I couldn't dress her as...Dorothy. I wasn't going to search all night for a costume for the very next day, notice please.....it's all I ask for. So she dressed as a prairie girl, bitching the whole day.- So when they said last week that they could dress in 50's apparel I had Aidan call Grammie and beg her to make a poodle skirt. Really not much begging was required, she had everything but the fabric already. I am happy that Grammie is retired and able to do these things, I am no good with a sewing machine and my mother just doesn't have the time.


Hope everyone else has a romantic Valentines Day, even if I don't care to.



No comments: