Friday, February 1

Help! HELP!!! 2 Year Old Who Thinks She No Longer Needs a Nap



That look on her face says it all. She has hit that age, that age I hate. The age that makes me want to rip all my hair out and crawl under a rock. She no longer thinks she needs a nap. The last three days have consisted of me laying her down, her screaming bloody murder, me letting her cry for a little while, her not giving up, and finally me giving up.

I do not usually lose the battle of wills with my children. But sometimes you just can't reason with two year olds. My oldest went through this stage also and eventually went back to napping after a few horrible months. I am thankful that she is still going to bed at night peacefully, for now.





P.S. This is not me with the devil, I mean Sophia. That is my mom, who actually looks a hell of a lot better than I. She is 19 years older than I am and A LOT thinner. I used to be built like her, but now I resemble my dad's build (sad).

1 comment:

Allie said...

So funny, my daughter Sophia, we call her the devil too.