Thursday, April 17

Spring is FINALLY here

The last few days have been very nice, even up to 76 degrees yesterday. I am so happy. I think another few weeks of cold and I would have stayed in my funk for the rest of the year. I am very much a product of my environment, if it's cold a dreary my life seems the same. If it's warm and sunny I am 100% happier and things don't get me down nearly as much. I hope it stays warm for the rest of spring, no more cold snaps or snow. We have so much to get done before Kale leaves and when it's yucky outside I tend to shut down parts of my life and one of the first parts to go is weekly cleaning jobs. Usually Kale picks up the slack for me, but lately he has been just as lazy as me. My living room is covered in clean laundry, my laundry room is a disaster (I still haven't completely unpacked us from FL), I need to wash the bathroom rugs, I need to put away winter clothes (at least the shirts) and put away the spring stuff. But when I have so much to do at once, I tend to avoid it altogether by leaving my house and buying more stuff I have to put away, it's a vicious circle. I am starting the de-cluttering today, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I should be de- cluttering, but school is finally out for this term, so I'm sitting on my butt and procrastinating.
I know it'll come back to bite me.

Stephanie said...

It bites me in the ass everytime. I never learn.